|Wax Poetry and Art's Most-Read Poems by Canadian Women
Subscribe to one contest, or all of them. Receive a letter with the winning poem, in print, mailed
out two weeks prior to the poem being published online. Price includes postage to all possible
locations on earth. Read complete details on the Subscribe page.
and specified artists.
|Wax Poetry and Art Contests
Poetry Contest Subscription (Next issue only) - $5 CAD
Socially Engaged Poetry Contest Subscription (Next issue only) - $5 CAD
Under 25 Poetry Contest Subscription (Next issue only) - $5 CAD
Premium Subscription: Get 10 issues - $42 CAD
Under 25 Poetry Contest #1 Results
1. The Crux
New Titles in the Bookstore / Library
|Newest on the Wax Poetry and Art Network
Wax Poetry and Art's
Most-Read Poems by Canadian Women
Presenting the most-read poems by Canadian women
ever published in Wax Poetry and Art.
Since the online launch of Wax Poetry and Art in 2013, these are the
most-read poems by Canadian women. These links open in a new window
so you can easily return to this list.
Share these great Canadian poets with the poetry lovers in your life.
1. "On Our Birthdays" by Kathy Fisher (Edmonton, Alberta)
2. "Ice in August" by Pam Medland (Calgary, Alberta)
3. "After the Fall" by Kelly-Rose Pflug-Back (Vancouver, British Columbia)
4. "Wild Fire Winds" by Natasha Head (High Level, Alberta)
5. "Finders" by Kathy Fisher (Edmonton, Alberta)
6. "This is How We Began" by Rayanne Doucette (Edmonton, Alberta)
7. "Heather Haley: Visible Verse and Poetry" (British Columbia)
8. "Mythology" by Evelyn Deshane (Waterloo, Ontario)
9. "Courtly Love Story" by Selina Clary (Calgary, Alberta)
10. "Adam Never Ate the Fruit" by Sharon Goodier (Toronto, Ontario)
Send an email to
with the message,